Best of Homegrown Peppers
Welcome to the Best of Homegrown Peppers!
For some time now, I’ve been asked if there was a way to get this site condensed into an ebook form. Something that could be read offline, and easily searchable, and printed for reference. You can relax, because the Best of Homegrown Peppers is here!
What’s in the Ebook?
Glad you asked! Here’s a partial list of what you’ll find in the ebook:
- Pepper Pests and Diseases: What are they and how do you combat them in an environmentally-friendly way?
- Planting Pepper Seeds: Expanded from the website, the how and why of growing your peppers from seeds.
- Transplanting Pepper Plants: Doesn’t matter if you’ve grown them from seeds or bought plants at a garden center, here’s info on transplanting your peppers into their new homes.
- Fertilizers: Do you want lush plants that produce no or few peppers? Or do you want beautiful plants loaded with peppers? Your fertilizer can make a big difference!
- Much more, including photos and critiques of pepper varieties!
What Else You Should Know About the Ebook
First, know that you are purchasing an ebook, and not a hard-copy book. You download it; not receive it the mail. (I know you probably realize that, but just thought I’d throw it in.)
Next, you need to know that much of the information in The Best of Homegrown Peppers is freely available on this website. And while I’ve included new material that isn’t on the website, I just wanted to be up-front about it. :) And because of that, I’m not offering refunds of the ebook — hope you understand!
Other than that, all you need to know is that once you’ve paid the small $5 fee is that you’ll be able to download it quickly; you’ll get an email lickey-spit with the download link. Doesn’t matter what time of the day or night, you’ll get the download link right after your purchase.
(Yep, the checkout is secure, and you can pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, but not with peppers; those I have!)
Thanks so much for helping to keep Homegrown Peppers alive and well for you!